Friday, March 27, 2015

Rep. Marlin Stutzman Mulling 2016 US Senate Bid in Indiana

Rep. Marlin Stutzman (R-IN) is mulling a bid for the U.S. Senate in 2016, now that Sen. Dan Coats (R-IN) has announced he won’t run for re-election. In a statement, Stutzman writes:  For too long America has been on the wrong track and we desperately need to reform the way Washington does business if we want future generations to live the American Dream. I care very deeply about my fellow Hoosiers and the many challenges we face as a nation. Over the next month, Christy and I will very seriously consider pursuing a seat in the United States Senate, and I will declare my candidacy if I feel that is the best place to advance a conservative and reform minded agenda that will strengthen America both at home and abroad.

Read more at Breitbart.com

No comments: