Sunday, July 5, 2015

Cruz: Trump’s Bold Focus On Immigration Exposes Gop ‘Washington Cartel’ Attitude

Sunday on “Meet the Press,” Republican presidential candidate Sen. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) said Donald Trumps comments about Mexico sending it’s criminals to the Untied States were “bold” and “brash,” but put a needed focus on the many Republicans who support the Chamber of Commerce and Wall Street’s cheap labor immigration push.


“I am a passionate advocate for legal immigrants,” Cruz said. “I am the son of an immigrant who came legally from Cuba and I’ll tell you, from the day I started campaigning I traveled the state of Texas talking about how all of us, we are the children of those who risks everything for freedom, that immigrant experience of all of us is what makes us Americans, because we value in our DNA liberty and opportunity above all else. Now when it comes to Donald Trump, I like Donald Trump.


Read more at Breitbart.com

No comments: